U.S. District Court
Jeffrey I. Ehrlich, Certified Appellate Specialist
California Civil Appeals Attorney
- Oakland-Alamdea County v. Nat. Union Fire Ins.
(N.D.Cal. 2007) 480 F.Supp.2d 1182.
The Ehrlich Law Firm handles federal and state appeals
We can help plaintiff’s attorneys with any appellate matter in either the state or the federal appellate courts.
We can defend favorable verdicts and attack unfavorable ones. We can draft writ petitions to seek appellate review of a devastating — but unappealable — trial court ruling, or respond to petitions filed by an opponent. We are experienced in seeking reversals in cases where the defendant has prevailed on summary judgment.
News related to federal appeals
- Jeffrey I. Ehrlich retained as co-counsel in $10 million wrongful-death/products liability appeal
- Jeffrey I. Ehrlich obtains remand of bad-faith action removed from state court to federal court
- Jeffrey I. Ehrlich wins reversal in Ninth Circuit of summary judgment against paralyzed shipyard worker
- Ehrlich Law Firm wins affirmance of $15 million verdict
- Ehrlich Law Firm retained to defend $15 million judgment on appeal